- How much are the leads?
- How are leads received?
- How many areas may I reserve?
- How many leads should I expect?
- How fresh are the leads?
- How qualified are the prospects?
- Is there a joining cost?
- Is there a time commitment?
- Are there any fees?
- How do I get started?
How much are the leads?
To view this information click here.
How many leads should I expect?
Generally speaking, volume is a direct result of the amount of area you select – the more three digit zip code boxes you select, the more leads you will receive. Predicting maximum volume is difficult due to many factors beyond our control, however, you can always select a lead limit that we will never exceed.
How qualified are the prospects?
ABCLeads does not solicit prospects or use non-product oriented incentives to encourage completion of our forms. Our leads represent individuals that are contemplating the product or service you sell. However, it is important to note that there will be varying degrees of interest and varying degrees of readiness to purchase. Our service recognizes a prospect who may need periodic follow up for extended periods of time as a good and valuable lead.
Due to the immediacy of our service, you will receive the occasional bad lead. Here are the criteria when we will credit a lead:
- Bad contact information (ie phone, email, address)
- Duplicate lead from ABCLeads – not from another lead provider
- Extreme Poor Health – Applicable for Long Term Care and Disability Insurance
- Terminal Illness – Applicable for Long Term Care, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
- Income below $18,000/yr – Applicable for Disability Insurance
How do I get started?
If your are interested in our service, please call 800-860-4996 or you can sign up online right now by clicking here.